Standing on the shoulders of giants
Welcome to the homepage of Haejun Jeon (Ph.D. in Economics).
I am currently working as an associate professor at Tokyo University of Science.
Please click on the menu for the detailed information on me.
From a mobile device, you can find it on the top left.
- Presentation: “The effects of labor choice on investment and output dynamics” (ORSJ, March 8 2023)
- Award: 12th Research Encourage Award from The Operations Research Society of Japan (September 2022)
- Research grant: Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Grant-in-Aid for Early-Career Scientists, #22K13434, “The effects of investment lags on strategic investment and market competition” (April 2022~March 2027)
- Publication: “Investment and capacity decisions with time-to-build in a duopoly market” (Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control), “Investment and financing decisions in the presence of time-to-build” (European Journal of Operational Research)
- Working paper: “Time-to-build and capacity expansion” (under revision), “The effects of labor choice on investment and output dynamics” (under review)
- Work in progress: “Time-to-build, regulation, and investment”
12th Research Encourage Award from ORSJ