Standing on the shoulders of giants
Welcome to the homepage of Haejun Jeon (Ph.D. in Economics).
I am currently working as an associate professor at Tokyo University of Science and a visiting academic at The University of Queensland.
Please click on the menu for the detailed information on me.
From a mobile device, you can find it on the top left.
- Publication: “Time-to-build and capacity expansion” (Annals of Operations Research, forthcoming)
- Overseas research: visiting academic at The University of Queensland (April 2023~March 2024)
- Presentation: “The effects of labor choice on investment and output dynamics” (ORSJ, March 8 2023; NFA, May 21 2023; GOR, August 2023)
- Award: 12th Research Encourage Award from The Operations Research Society of Japan (September 2022)
- Research grant: Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Grant-in-Aid for Early-Career Scientists, #22K13434, “The effects of investment lags on strategic investment and market competition” (April 2022~March 2027)
- Working paper: “The effects of labor choice on investment and output dynamics” (under revision at Journal of Corporate Finance)
- Work in progress: “Time-to-build, regulation, and investment”
12th Research Encourage Award from ORSJ